1. Bay windows: Many people just use bay windows as windows, but few people know how to use them as storage cabinet, bookcases or wardrobes, which is a waste of space. They can be used rationally according to family needs. Bay windows provide more usable space. 2. Partition storage: Some partitions will be used in indoor spaces. In order to prevent space from being wasted, it is not recommended to use brick walls as partitions. Instead, storage-type bar counters, cabinets, and display racks can be used as partitions, so that there is virtually more usable space, and at the same time can have a partitioning effect.
4. Tatami mats: Many households that only need either lack a study room or a guest room. They always feel that the house is too small and there is not enough space. It is recommended to install a tatami mat study room, which can be used as both a guest room and a study room. It also has a storage function and can serve multiple purposes. The problem of not enough rooms.
5. Aisles: Whether it is entrance aisles, bedroom aisles, stair aisles, etc., some wall space can be used, but leaving it empty is a waste. It is better to install a storage cabinet or display rack to store a lot of daily items and solve the problem of home storage. Insufficient problem.
6. Niches: In a limited space, the available space must be fully utilized. Just like a niche on a wall, it seems that there is only a little space. As long as the shelves are installed and ceramic tiles are installed, It can become both beautiful and practical, and is very convenient for storing daily necessities.
7. Stairs: Some LOFTs, duplexes or self-built houses will have stairs, but many people don’t know how to use them and just leave them empty, which wastes a good space. As long as they are used a little bit, they can be converted into storage cabinets, bookshelves, desks, etc. will be very practical and bring great help to the family.
If the above seven places are well utilized, I believe there will be dozens of square meters more usable space in the home, making the new house more tidy and beautiful.